Re: All inPlay - Assistance Needed

Quenton C's playroom is just a huge thing with no changes. Last change, but really good change was long long long time ago and I am shoor that nobody want's to translate there 100000 character message into french just to get no answer. Still, there is ba card room, old, rusty, dusty, with an angry guy who wants to poke his nose into everything that he wishes, not to menshen that thing with chips, and what about rale racer, I know that it's off topic but, cant help not referencing it. So what's better a guy who doesn't no a word in English, with only his 3 friends as admins, I only see one of them online at one time, and that one time is all most never, and an old BA card room, nobody on there, with a guy who as I have all reddy said, want's to poke his nose every where and wants to do what ever he likes, regardless of what players as his customers say. Guise, isn't it better to start from absolute 0 or, better to say, from berr earth and start fr om skrach? we cant expect anything from chee or quenton, but we can expect something if not anything from the new devs that are both part of this forum and devs in general can make an accessible version of there  card room very easyly.
Kind regards, Aleksandar
ps: we cant get all in play running so we cant compare it as of now.