Re: Idea for Yugioh Duel Monsters Audio Game

Hay everyone. I just wanted to let you all know I am making slow progress through all the effect monsters for this Yu-gi-oh game. I am very sorry it is taking this long to complete.  I promise I will finish this game and get it out to you all.  One thing I have discovered with this process is that I will not be able to add any cards that are not in the game I am porting.  The reason is that the way I found I had to code this game requires me to imbed more cards then I thought I would have to into functions like the summon, and attack function.  so I have no plans to add any cards from gx or 5ds.  Sorry about this.  Talk to you all later.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Richarderese via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Richarderese via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ShokoladnikTaict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector