Re: federation II inaccessibillity

Well I did like the idea of  having to change activities to level, though as I said when I read the descriptions of  higher level  stuff they seemed to get much less interesting as time went on, particularly when at later levels your activities basically revolved in fiddling the stock market rather than actually going to places and seeing bits of the universe or doing things with real items you could experience.

I don't know, I haven't actually played the game so maybe some  are more interesting in practice than they actually sound?