Creating a sapi 5 voice, how to do it?

Hello all,
well, searching about this topic did not returned any useful results, so I must to ask more experienced programmers. What should I to do to make a sapi 5 compatible voice?
Now I have a code (not mine), which takes text and returns it speaked in wav format. It sounds very good, so voice is ready for use in screenreaders, but how to make it sapi compatible?

I know absolutely nothing about this, my friend developed this voice and now we want to bring it to modern systems, but we don't know how to do it, so any help will be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Greetings

Rastislav