Re: Urban Survival: a life sim from china

Right, I got that far too.
I talked to the chef, but now I'm supposed to tell the guy what the specials are.
I think... perhaps I have to go back to Moses? I'm not sure.
I'll try an play around with it some more.
I haven't gotten to the weezles part yet though. I'm kind of dreading that, if people are having so much difficulty.
Also, to the person who's having difficulty launching the game, not sure what a dmp file is so... yeah.
Also, what operating system are you on?
Oh and yeah, you do have to jump through a couple hoops to get the game to work for you, but I rather like it.
I thought, like you, that it wouldn't be worth it. But I tried it out anyways, since my boyfriend was. It's actually pretty good.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Warcat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector