playable mainstream party games, recommendations?

So I'm having a few friends over later today for a bit of gaming fun, but I just realized that we don't really have many party games that can support 4 players. I mean yes, rotation is a thing, and works well but it's just not the same as everyone playing at once.
Anyone happen to have recommendations for stuff I can look at for future on PS3 or 4? all that really come to mind at this moment are both jackbox party packs, you don't know jack, and mortal kombat 9's tag mode which can be played with 4 controllers.
Thanks.