Re: Rail Racer 2 cometh

hi

@dan_c

i never played the Original rail racer, but i tried a demo. i guess this was from the Original rr. and i played swamp a lot, so i was intergrated into the mouse again. i had to get familiar with the sounds for baricades to jump over and the force fields, but when you're familiar to that sounds it isn't that hard to play it.
taken with me that i never played the Original rr i found it quite surprising that the demo was so addicting and that toke me to buying the beta for rr2.

first i thought i bought a lisence for rr1 but that seemed a lisence for rr2. (thank goodness)

i definately recommend it. but i think you should also await the oppinion of other members before rushing to blindadrenaline.com to order it.

greetz mike