Re: games for Alexa

The games I currently have enabled on my Echo are:

Jeopardy
Colossal Caves: explore a cave
Unofficial Zork: explore an underground empire
Dungeon Adventure: an RPG
Rogue's Choice: another RPG *
Starlanes: build a space empire *
The Wayne Investigation: investigate Bruce Wayne's parents murder
Earplay: platform for a variety of audio games

The ones ending with an asterisk are games I haven't played yet, so I'm not certain if my description is accurate.

Games I've heard of but not enabled are

Magic Door
Mini Dungeon

Have fun!