EA origin account creation

I think the origin website supports screen reader, but I got confused around the audio captcha - is anyone will to test it out and let me know if they ran into issues creating an account? If you do, I'll notify the team and get them fixed. Right now I'm not sure if the problem is it, or just that my hearing is too poor.

https://connect.origin.com/ie/create

Thank you for the help. I'm currently writing documents on how to set up madden.

- Karen Stevens