Re: What EA games have you tried?

So, I have played both UFC games. Their playable and your able to win consistently. The commentary helps however we are unable to do submissions and one big thing, is it is hard to tell what position you or your opponent are in when on the ground. And training in career is hard to do since It doesn't tell you, I have to guess a lot of the time.
I will email this to EA.