Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Thanks John, that does mean a lot.  I tend to focus on "what have I done lately" rather than looking at the complete picture.  I'd imagine this is a common mistake that many of the developers around here make too.

Firence, Swamp 1 was what got corrupted.  The lost files kept me from making any new Swamp updates unless I wanted to go back to an older version and put in a ton of work getting it up to date.  It was going to be so much work that I started planning out simply recoding Swamp from scratch.  That would have been More work, but it would also have allowed me to organize the heaps of spaghetti code Swamp has turned in to over the years.  As the recoding project got more and more advanced, it turned into Swamp 2 instead of me rebuilding Swamp 1.  That was when I decided I didn't like the idea of being limited to zombies again, and I've turned my attention to using this new engine on other projects that are not Swamp or Swamp 2.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hannibal Lecter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector