Re: Monthly chat September 2017

ok, so for everyone under 18 bet that they have complained in this topic about things like school, teachers, classes, etc. well, it's all boring, and monotony. where ever I go it's boring, what ever I do makes me bord, etc. as for people who I have murded, you can count in some people on redspot, well, someone who has died on my maps in sbyw also count in, and but not so mutch, but robot population on humans versus robots are very lowerd by my pkm and shotgun gage 12. as for plans for  ruling over the world, I don't like games like sound rts, so expect it's null.  I have bin reading some detective stories recently, and plan about downloading the  5th season of CSI, it's quite old but meh, one cant keep up with times now. but, I am now planning to buy an mack  book. this del laptop is so slow, my downloads is like my jungle, and, well, let's say that to do what alt tab is doing takes about 5 seconds. nightmerr! As for games, everyth ing the same. redspot, tk, hvr, sbyw, and from time to time vizitte qc playroom, but not mutch at the moment. btw I am planning to host a website, and I simply don't know what plan to choos and have hardly written a singull tag of my index. making something but I am not going to tell you about it...
big_smile big_smile big_smile
kind regards,
Aleksandar