Re: Your experiences with Windows 10 mobile

Windows Phone was discontinued recently, so we can't hope for anything better than it is.
I've played some time ago (in 2014) with Lumia 930 that was running on WP 8.1. The TTS responce was slow, and that's a big minus. The only good thing is that in Internet Explorer Narrator implemented navigation commands by headings, links etc. by flicking up or down. I was impressed then, because I thought that that's a good sign and that Microsoft will improve accessibility of WP, but nothing happened. No additional languages or TTS choices, and you are even forced to switch to english, otherwise Narrator will not work because english is the only Narrator's supported language on WP.
Additionally, we have far larger choice of applications on other platforms such as Android and iOS than we have on WP.