Re: Alter Aeon September 2017 Update

Good thoughts @dark and @nocturnous. In fact dark, I mostly use spellstaffs for those control weathers myself. Also, one thing I love about spellstaffs is that if you have spellstaffs of, say, still air or thorn armor... you'd be a valuable asset to the group. Not all players are druids; if you use your still air or thorn armor spellstaffs you can increase your own breath save and norm save respectively, while also increasing the saves of other players!
Also, I know that credits are expensive, but if you are patient (very patient), you can get credits without even donating, buy trading them with your gold using the moneymarket. When you have about 100 credits you can use them to restore players on the game, which can get you out of certain situations. Its even easier for level 30 clerics, since they can petition celestial audiences to restore you or grant boons.
@Dark, I know you probably already know this but there are potion recipes on the AA website, and they are also accessible in game via the "brew potion search spellname" and "brew potion show recipe_number" commands, which may help you in determining which spell components you can use to brew certain potions. Get reagent lore when you can; that skill helps you identify affinities of spell components as well. If you have trouble finding spell components, I believe there is an alchemy channel in game that you can ask on (not sure if that chan was deleted but even if it is you can still try and ask on auction or gossip). Get locate object if you want to, it will make things easier not just for brewers but also for quests/jobs where you have to find certain somethings. I know locate doesn't always show you what you want to know, but it is still better than nothing, in my humble opinion.
If you can't get all that skills in one character, make alts of different classes. I personally have a druid char as my main (since my mage is so squishy anyway), but I kee p the mage around for when I need locate object, farsee etc.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector