I'm speaking at PAX Aus for accessibility in games

Hey everyone, I'm Brian from the threads about the game that's being made for both blind and sighted people, with full and beautiful visuals but also a heavy focus on audio in terms of mechanics and information transmission. You can find our main thread here. http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=22912

I made this game as a way to get a game with average indie funding into the hands of VI gamers, because most audio games are dramatically, horribly underfunded as you know. If this game makes it, we'll have an audiogame that sighted people will be buying, playing and therefore supporting financially. We'll get a fully accessible game with a solid budget behind it.

I'm presenting the work I've done on accessibility through solid game design at a panel at one of the biggest games conferences around: Penny Arcade Expo Australia.

I want your input. I know what I want to say, I could write a dissertation, but I'm a sighted developer. I've spoken at length with my writer for the game who has blindness to gain a better perspective, and now I want more thoughts to bring to the mainstream gamers.

What do we want to say to them? This is a huge step forward for bringing vision impaired accessibility to the mainstream gaming scene.