Re: youtube-MP3 is no more

I use listentoyoutube.com
It has converted up to 2 or 6 hour vids and I use it for podcasts and movies.
Its accessible, not sure about quality but its good enough.
I would have recomended the applian conversion suite I use but there are some access issues with it and applian refuses to say its their issue which means once I have set a few things with the mouse maybe it will work fine.
However its 200 bucks, its worth it but there are some things you need to mouse over to select and change.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamesmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GalanisJacdof via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dongargon via Audiogames-reflector