Re: New Audiogame: Audio Moto Championship available for PC and Mac!

Well to be honest I found a bug in the game.
I complete a race say of 2 -3 laps, the game play is harder than it looks to fast and you hit the sides, its really good and I am happy I payed for it early.
However after you complete your laps you hit continue and you start the same track again, and again, if you then however quit and reload you move to the next track.
So Either you have a certain number of races on one track or you just don't, and if you  don't then the game is not moving me over to the next track automatically on completion of one.
To be honest I prefured the navigation systems and beeps as well as anouncements well some of them from audio rally racer.
Also all bikes I have brought seem to sound the same.
Really feel like I am racing but well good game guys.
If you can fix that 1 little issue above then fine.\
In addition to my last post.
One of the bikes in the shop for the 125cc class has no description o r name I am not sure if tits like that for every class.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector