Re: New Audiogame: Audio Moto Championship available for PC and Mac!

shrike wrote:

Firstly please provide a demo.

2nd I would not pay 250 for a game even if it came with Taylor Swift for a week and me having full access to her.

250 for an audio game? jesus Christ what are they putting in there pasta over there these days because I want to order some.

hahaha. "even if it came with Taylor Swift for a week and me having full access to her." That sounds like a fanfiction fantasy from some 18+ forum or something haha.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector