Re: New Audiogame: Audio Moto Championship available for PC and Mac!

RTT entertainment wrote:

Hi, I sent an email to the address. It appears to be an invalid address. Can you please help? Also, if you need any voice work, I will be glad to do it for free. I know you guys have this covered, but anyway. I would also like to help with testing. I know you guys also have this covered, but I thought I would mention this.  I have an idea, why not try to make a full commentary team of two people. It would be very entertaining. Or what about the ability to manage the team.  Please don't take this offensively. I am not saying that I don't think you guys would be able to afford this, I just really would love to do something to help the development of an audio game.

Hi man,
I'm preatty happy about your interest in audio-game developement, please send a mail to bolo...@outlook.it with more info about you and your experience.

Thanks,

Simone

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector