Re: New Audiogame: Audio Moto Championship available for PC and Mac!

shrike wrote:

Firstly please provide a demo.

2nd I would not pay 250 for a game even if it came with Taylor Swift for a week and me having full access to her.

250 for an audio game? jesus Christ what are they putting in there pasta over there these days because I want to order some.

Hi shrike,
We prvvide a lot of possibilities in terms of price, the lower is 19.90 euros.
About the demo, i answered this question before, actually the game is in a open version, in future it will have a demo, but only when we will release the final version.
Greetings,

Simone

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dousi96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector