Re: redspot review

Hi,
I wanted to stay silent on this, but I must address one point. Sam has said before that he doesn't feel good about Ivan paying money to use the code, but that's what he agreed on just to settle the matter or some such. So it's more like stealing the phone from the Apple store and then a few days later being like, hey, I won't send this phone back but I'll pay you a fraction of the price for it as a token of good will.