Re: Let's talk about apple and what they came out with yesterday.

To be honest, I am dissapointed a bit about the app store.
I find syncs on the desktop a lot easier.
Also if I am wanting to help people setup their devices, I now can't get apps for them or anything, its good I set up my aunt's and mum's devices before I had to do the big update, however with this big announcement now usable or even relivent is itunes period except to update the phone if it doesn't do this anyway  for you.
Is it even worth keeping it installed, sure we have a music library but to be honest I feel cheated almost.
I know I can buy a lot of music from bandcamp or other sites and there is ofcause ms store which does not drm protect your music.
I do wander how I can still buy apps and such when I am not on my device or how to easily but them in the phone, its nice if I have to do things to my unit but other people's?
And then there is restoring, I have gegs of apps, so now I basically have to wait like I don& #039;t know ages and ages to get all the apps for each device.
And the ringtones hmph.
If apple is going to do this I'd be better if they just had a service to update the phone and that was it or quit the pc.
However this is available on mac so its s double standard.
Its easier to buy for an entire account than on each device, I am going to have to start telling people I can't do app support now.
Because there is no way, which means if it screws it will have to be another trip to apple for a new phone or a something else.
I think apple has taken a step backward.
At any rate itunes universal app will be inaccessible as most apps on windows are I suppose.