Re: Roleplay Request Thread

So, here's the thing. I do lots of RP. If you want to see some of my RP at work, go on Twitter and take a look @ASanguineDevil, @AdroitIntensity, and maybe some others. Sometimes my RPs are off because of muse issues but I don't know if I could RP on an audiogame. For one, I'm not good at STW. At all. I've never played and probably never will. But on games like Alter Aeon, I'd love to do that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Swagtastic via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Swagtastic via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Swagtastic via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Swagtastic via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Swagtastic via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector