Nuclear Legend a new mud

greetings audio gamers, i bring to you today, not a audio game, but a new mud! Nuclear Legend is a mud that has many themes. You will find Post-Apocalyptic, futuristic/sci-fi, and more. We are working on implementing new areas, mobs, weapons, items and much much more.
If you have a suggestion how to make the game better we are always looking for new ideas. If your suggestion fits the theme then it most likely will be implemented.
if you would like to come check it out, point your client to, nuclearlegend.com port 7777 we await your arrival, hope to se you soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grantmar85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector