Sound RTS CrazyMod manual

Hi,
So I have been playing Sound rts with the blits mod and the crazymod just for some different fun smile
However, the manual for the crazy mod seems to be leading to a 404 error on dropbox.
Does someone have it,and would mind posting it here?

on a different note,Now wouldn't a 18th century mod be cool? I.E cavalry similar to nights,but heavy and light, musket companys or regiments along with rifles,and artillery 12 24 36 pounders.
yeah, I blame all those Richard sharpe novels I have been rereading...
Grryf