Re: wanting the music from the Adventure at C: game

I know I managed to do it with DragonUnPackEr, but the problem with that is it doesn't name them properly. It just gives them names like aac_exe-0000000189.ogg or aac_exe-0000000224.ogg. Either way, I've uploaded it to https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnwlformb0lh … OzCa?dl=1.
Note: This just has the music. I no longer have DragonUnPacker and so cannot get you the rest of the sounds.