Re: Madden Accessibility Update

Hello everyone!
The video first game in franchise is now ready!
The link is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rO3F3O6Ofk
Thanks to everyone who suggested content for this video, and I did my best to include it all. ALso, please subscribe to the channel, and give me more ideas for materials. I would like to eventually do some tournaments  for madden as well as other games. I don't have a lot in the way of fighting games, as on the xbox, there isn't a hole lot of choice.  Any thoughts or suggestions, ideas or Critisisms can be sent to my email which is listed at the end of the video.
THank you all so much for putting up with all of this crazy stuff. I have enjoyed the labor it took to do it, and I could not have done it without Oran, or amber, who helped me deal with a lot of the technical aspects of this.  Agan, enjoy this vdeo, and please leave feedback at the places I can b e reached.
THank you again,
Darrell

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector