Re: Monthly chat September 2017

Good gravy nocturnus, how anyone can be so cheerful about a Hurricane I don't know, but thumbs up at least for shooting the breeze with us about it even if you weren't able to shoot the breeze in a more terminal way as far as evil Irma was concerned.
quite seriously, I really hope everything is still relatively okay, or at least rebuildable, since this seems bloody unfair after the massive flood you  had not long ago.
I hope things over there are sort of getting back to normal and your able to move that tree and actually have useful things, like food.

Let us know if we can do anything to help.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector