Marvel VS Capcom Infinite discussion thread

Given that the game's only been out for a matter of hours, I thought it'd be good to have a place to discuss it.  Having been playing the game a little myself, I personally think it's far better than UMVC3 in terms of the amount you can do to prevent annoying zoning,  large issue with the previous game when you had very little in the way of complete turoaisl/guides with useful information to guide you.

At least this game has a tutorial and if I get a transcription of that, I'll post ithere.

I've also got some rough menu notes, but they're not exactly complete yet, so I'll do what I can to tidy those up before I post them here.

What are your thoughts on the game?  Will you be picking it up?