Re: Collection of Accessible emulators for the blind

Tensoon the Kandra wrote:

if you have a really powerful PC, or just the console, I will also check out my ps3 collection and add the games.

Speaking of PS3, did anyone manage to test RPCS3 and if so, is it accessible? I know it's probably still at an early state but it would be interesting to know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Holden via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hanksmith5 via Audiogames-reflector