Re: a new site for gaming menus

I'm curious why you call them gaming menus... nothing wrong with that if that's what your fancy is, just doesn't make sense to me. Game menus would sound better, imo... and is more correct. Also, while the syntax is easy enough to understand, you don't really mark out what is a submenu, and what is another menu within a submenu. For example, online has ranked, casual and lobby... but you put star beside everything that isn't the option in the main menu, which is confusing. The sliders you indicate also don't have what they do, just that they say left to right.