Re: Marvel VS Capcom Infinite discussion thread

I'm tidying up some rough notes and could provide them here if other players would wish to.  I'm also, with sighted assistance, getting missions put together, I already have the first two with Dante and other than one error which should be fixed later down the line with the whole set, they work flawlessly.

The announcer even says "clear" when you've completed all inputs, but there's no set cue for one input or stages of an input as there is in SFV.

Online is doable, I believe it keeps your settings between game loads as well so set it up a certain way once, only occasionally tweak where needed.  Unfortunately it lagged like nobody's business when I tried earlier, but I think the servers might've just been having a bad day maybe.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jessiepp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector