Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

Hi all,

Last night hatlor and i worked on setting up a radio server. We have very good news, cause the server is now available.

We will provide a link, but if the link doesn't work, or you can't find out how to start the music ... in this case hatlor has created a small application wich plays the music/broadcasts on the server. My great thanks to you hatlor.

It is mainly party music, no house or something, however the server plays dance music as well smile

This server will every so often get a new playlist to remain new and surprising.

enough rambling, this is the link:

http://nonvision.gkstreamen.nl

hit the listen link to start the music.

we hope you like it. when questions arrise, drop the crew a message and we will get the application to you.

happy listening.

greetz pelanta s and hatlor