Re: the killer, from 1 good, drama free fps, to a down right redspot clone

@brail0109
yeah, I didn't think about it there.
But, imagine if Sam adds missiles in rs? then someone like ernie would just fire them at hi level players, and if they take about 10000 health, he would kill him with about 10 guided missiles. and he did it by only paying loads of koins to get them. yeah, really, really good way of fighting! smile
and no, none of those people even effect me. Even the real admins witch only go around with that stupid title of there's don't inppress me, to. If you are going to be a good admin, then don't be like a mister  very respected king. no, nobody says that admins shouldn't have authorities comparing to other players, but no one shouldn't go to farr in expressing his power. maybe an example of this is an admin on redspot called god, who isn't, as farr as I know, a god but I am getting off topic.
about references, troof is, this is not a cortroom because, we cant proov anything in the cortroom, because Ivan changes things every day, and as I have all reddy said, nor Ivan, nor anyone else, exist to the copyright world. And, I don't want to point to rong examples or to recall on old topics, because, well, because they are old and that's the end of that.

kind regards,
Aleksandar

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector