Re: Craving a naval warfare game...

HFor android devices, there is Pirates and Traders. I've been playing for a bit, and I like it. You command a ship, and you direct it to different ports, while keeping enough food on your ship for your crew. You can hire more crew, buy food and other resources at ports, and attack enemies. You can use the different ports to trade the resources and hopefully make a proffit, but you may not always be allowed ito all ports depending on your chosen countries alliances/wars.

the payed one is usd 2.35 and is at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … &hl=en

the free one is at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … &hl=en