Re: The Girl Who Sold the World - new and highly immersive audio adveture

i think i'm stuck now, but my problema is, i'm not sure if i can solve this puzzle or not, sinze the game is not accesible yet.
warning, spoilers ahead!
i have to guide frances step by step, to open a can... but then, a kind of puzzle appeared.
i started hearing something like a clock ticking on my right headphone, and whenever i tap the screen, frances tries to tell me something, but the audio is purposefully accelerated, and i can only hear parts of the Words she says..
i understand the word "probably", and then, it can be....
in a mess, or..... in a miss, but it doesn't make sense to me... or, it can be....
the end of another Word,, anonimous?
whatever, i don't know what's in the screen, so, don't know if i can solve it by myself, or if sighted help is required. the worst thing is, i don't have people who can speak english nearby....
end of spoilers.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector