Re: Great article from Killer Instinct developer

ianhamilton_ wrote:
JCion wrote:

I remember in the early 90s playing Mortal Kombat in the arcade.   Then hearing that announcer. It definitely caught my tension and had me playing the game.   Great memories.

For me it was playing as Fulgore in the arcades and doing his minigun head fatality, at 1:23 here:

https://youtu.be/S8aPNTFjZxQ?t=1m23s

The youtube video doesn't really do it justice, but man that in the arcades.. I swear they pumped up the volume by double just for that one move. The boink where his regular head pops off and the gun pops up followed by the barrage of bullets, there was no chance anyone in the arcade wasn't hearing that.

Yes, yes! Lol  and you're 100% right the video doesn't do it justice. Man Were those ar cade days fun.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zq_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zq_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector