Re: the killer, from 1 good, drama free fps, to a down right redspot clone

at big gun
I actually agree with those devs who choos the same key bindings as STW or redspot, or even ultrapower. The reason is because most of the blind comunity had played these so they think those keys are more handy. It's just like mainstream games, such as GTA, IGI2, battle field, transformers, call of duty and many others that walking keys are the same, interacting key(The E key) is the same reloading cartrage happens with the R key, etc.
and at amine. Since most of those sounds sounded, exactly like alter aeon sounds or swomp sounds, I believe some of them are the same. Yes, there are some others that is been taken from the sound ideas sound libraries, holleywood edge, SFX kit, etc.
And no. Actually Aaron baker's footstep sounds are deffrent than the ones that sam or mason use in their games. Most of the footsteps that sam and mason use in their games are taken from SFX kit and sound ideas, the general 6000 sound effects. But Aaron baker had some n ew footsteps in manamon. And the thing that made his footstep sounds special is that he used a wide range of randomed playing footsteps. Some of them are 16, 8 or even 40! no joeking! I've seen that i'm saying this!
But I totally agree that ivan shouldn't make the killer payed. Because first of all, He didn't coded the base of the game, which is the most harder than other parts because we have to diside what game we are going to code, what will be the topic about and how will be the movement, etc.
It's exactly like i code some new stuff to btb or ultrapower, add lots of sounds, change the item sounds and item names, then i call it myne and boom! I make it payed and then i have to espect a tun of people complain at me, That's fare if they complain at me because i'm going the wrong way. that is correct that ivan has added cars or tanks butI think the moving sound handler that he is using in his games is from colton hill, and that moving sou nd handler thing supports changing pitch and updating the moving sound so actually if this is correct, he did nothing that much.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector