Re: Blindcraft release, is it possible?

Saw this post before, but finally decided to browse it today.   I disagree with your thoughts on swamp,  but love your idea, and the vision you have for your game.   Keep doing what you're doing, because your description on how everything would work sounds amazing, and something that I would love to try.   Take your time, and deliver the game you envision.  I'm definitely going to subscribe to this post to make sure I don't miss anything.   As far as the keyboard/mouse/controller is concerned   I grew up playing  on all the systems. so used to the controller,  and of course is all preference.   I'm sure it will be easy enough to have the controls be optional. ,  so not worried about that.   with that being said I think had swamp been keyboard only I wouldn't have enjoyed it have as much as I did, and still do when I have time.  Take care, and best of luck.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Swagtastic via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Swagtastic via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Swagtastic via Audiogames-reflector