Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

I think I have a suggest for the mud that may be a challenge to do. How hard will it be to sort of have a mud within a mud? That can be an odd way of putting it. I know that there was always things that could be done on the holodeck when it comes to star trek. I am not too sure what all of those are sense I have not really followed star trek all that much. Good show, but I just have not dug into it all that much. Anyway. You could possibly come up with some kind of fantasy and or steam punk kind of game thing that could be loaded into to the ship’s holodeck. I know that the holodeck as it is now is set up to mimic an environment that the user of said holodeck designs per say. You could set it up with mobs that attack if you want to add that feature in to it, but maybe have some kind of whole world within the holodeck to explore? I am not too sure if I am explaining it all that well, but I cannot help but to think that this idea might allow you to somehow bring the PVP arena a bit more into the IC parts of the game. For example, have your holodeck somehow become a part of the PVP arena where if you wish to join the arena, your ship will have to be landed on a planet within comm range and the player would have to type in something in the holodeck. Of course, why not allow your holodeck become a starship sim or something too? I know that this would take a lot of code and a lot of work to get right, but I just thought that if you wish to explore the fantasy side of things when it comes to muds, this could be a rout. This idea came to me while reading A book called “ready player one” Some like that book, and others do not, but within that book, you had games within the main game in that book and I just thought that the holodeck could be used more within game somehow. Anyway, if you pull that off, it would be an interesting time waster.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector