The New BSG Blog

Howdy All,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case you didn’t already know. Yesterday I launched a blog for www.blackscreengaming.com at blog.blackscreengaming.com. The original point was just for BSG news in an easier to manage form, but it morphed into allot more.

The point of the blog is for BSG news yes, but also for anything and everything relating to audio games, along with some outside topics for entertainment and ranting. I’m also thinking of adding an audio blog or podcast that is maybe every 2 weeks, and this will be the place to get info and links for downloading it. I’ll not be the only contributor for the blog, right now Hannibal who everyone knows from swamp and STW is an editor and contributor as well, along with another who is anonymous. On top of that we are looking for others to contribute, you can read more about Contributing to the blog here.
In regards to contributors, we aren’t looking for random unthought out posts, but more long form in depth topics with some substance. If you have opinions and enjoy writing and are interested in any form of audio gaming, then this can be a platform for you to get started. The site also has a social network built in, and normal bloggy stuff like liking and commenting for people who log in. Also by creating an account you can get alerted to new posts, this is handled manually and locally so you won’t ever get spammed. I’m also trying to think of a giveaway for all registered blog users, the info on that should be out in the next week, so make sure you check back on the blog. Overall the goal is a place folks can go to read news and information about stuff they are interested in, and a place for some entertainment, and of course uncensored ranting. Authors will be able to be pretty free with their thoughts and opinions, so you will be able to get differing points of views and opinions depending on who writes what, but not in a flame war way, rather in well presented logical ways.

So, if you are interested head on over to the registration page and make an account. The link will also be in my signature on the forums from here on, along with the new bsg twitter, @Bsg_blog.

Hope to be seeing you on the site.