Re: death match a new beginning v3

Prajwal:
carver. mala vata danny tuza zavada ahe lavdya bhosdya gand bnd kar ani lavda takun bs tyat jasta udu nakos havet nahi tr pankha kapnaray khoop loka ahayt tuzyi lavdya  choot asel tar bota ghalat bas  lund fakira  bocha fadin jar parat nadi laglas tar

It sounds like a very angry rant from a very angry kid who hasn't yet realized that everyone else on this forum speaks english as to show respect to people who may not speak their language. This isn't the first time in this thred he's done so either. How he hasn't gotten any warnings for it is beyond me.
Men jag antar vi kan alla börja prata vårat hemspråk här och se vart det leder någon stans. tongue
Translation: but I assume we all can just start speaking our native language on here and see where it leads.

djlex:
DracoSelene89, shut up.

Huh really? I read through what Draco said and there was nothing to shush him about. Besides, telling someone to shut up is just plane rude. Also regarding what Draco said about Carver I can confirm that it's mostly true. I don't know the whole story but me, and Draco and some others started a project including Carver and he was just plane annoying all the time. I don't even think it's intentional of him, it's just kids being kids. I was way worse as a kid his age, trust me on that.

blink_wizard:
and this, is why I like to fly solo when developing games. Things like this always happen.

I'm lolling.

Btw I'm not trying to act police or anything, I'm not even going to report the offending posts - because I'm sure plenty of people has done so already. I'd just like to come on and lol with the rest who finds this amusing. Maybe I'm contributing to the drama and maybe some sensetive little ass will come here and scream about how I've done bad things in my passed and bla bla bla. Good, please do. It'll just contribute to the lulz factor.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector