Re: New Audiogame: Audio Moto Championship available for PC and Mac!

Hi guys,

Thank you for supporting us!
We are working hard to release an updated version of the game with all new engines sounds, new bykes and new tracks, but we want to continue to improve the game with your feedback.
If have you tried the game please tell to us what you like, but most importantly what you don't like and how you want to improve it.
We are here to hear you and if it's possible to add your feedback in the game!

Simone
Associazione Audiogames