Please, guys, can you help me somehow?

Hello all, so. When i first saw clock MUD, i thort. Oh, what a boardom. but when i played it, i understood, it's my mud. That's what that i need. But, i have huge huge horribly huge tromendous lag! 2000 3000 ms, that's serious. I'm from russia, so is there maybe an alternative port? or something? cause it lags as hell, or that's normal? maybe i don't have to change anything, but i think not, cause it unlags for 2 seconds, then lags again. It's really unconvinient to play like that. Who knows, what happens, help please!