Re: the killer, from 1 good, drama free fps, to a down right redspot clone

good post there aprone
troof is, moderators don't have any proof that this game is stolen at all. And yes, there were menny posts saying something like, um, this game is clone of xx and nobody should play this. only evidence that they ever prezent is basicly that it's similar. How Ever, I musst say something. Clone is not just coppy pasting the source code, to me it's also steeling of ideas and or sounds or such. Off corse we cant be strict the same on all points, because it's very difficult to get brand new sounds, infact I don't know a game witch has completely original sounds. How ever, I musst say something. This topic was generally about all things what has made the killer going down the leest of everybodies favorite games. A possibility of being a clone of redspot was only one thing I have menchend. I have all reddy said to an other post that Ivan has very bad scils when it comes to moderating, and the way he treets his customers.
@78
So what, you wat to make this sticky so that everyone can see what happends? That would only be shocking for new users, and anyway you cant score anything by teaching people like that. only thing that everyone can actually do is to train there ignorance allittle bit. And, I don't think that mods will close the topic, if aprone haven't done that now I figured out that he never will, and that's all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : m . aamir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector