Looking for redspot feedback

Hi all. So this topic is mostly addressed to the people who no longer play redspot or those who have complaints about the game. There is a huge update for redspot in the works right now that is nearly ready for release. Most things in this update I will hold until release, but I will post a couple of things here as they are some of the biggest complaints I receive about the game.

1. Team OP: In redspot, it is now very hard to get your base up to 150 million health. There is now a diminishing returns system so that once your base is above like 20 million health, wood and medal start effecting it less and less until 1 wood or medal only adds like 110 health to a base. All bases in redspot that currently have 150 million health or very high numbers of health will have there health lowered considerably.
2. Player OP: Tired of players with 670K HP and 2000 shielded shots coming after you when you just logged on? The following things have been done to address this issue. A. A diminishing returns system has been put in place for health and shields. Once you get high on health, health items will start effecting you less and less. B. A newbie timer. When you log onto the game, you have a few minutes to go around and collect items. It's not perfect, but it gives you a chance. When in this mode no one can hit you with bullets. Only bombs can hurt you, mainly so that a newbie can't go blow up barricade bombs.
3. Item grabbing: They have been changed now. No longer can you get extremely powerful by sitting and grabbing. Grabbers now grab in a radius. This means that you have to move around to keep grabbing.
4. Bugs: This update fixes at least 20 bugs, loopholes, exploits, etc. Including but not limited to the team system, linkdead, afk, etc.
I hope these things show you that I'm trying to steer redspot into a better direction. The update release time is classified but set, so anything huge may not be added, however I am makin g this topic because I am intrested to know your experiences and why you no longer play the game, or dislike the game. If it's something I can do that is reasonable, I will most likely add it into the update. Note that answers written in a bad way will most likely be ignored, however all answers wrote in a calm constructive way will all at the very least be considered.