Re: How the hell do I stop rocking?

oh yes I have to mention that I was born blind. I could never see at all. This may account for more than one blindism habbit one or two of which if I have to engage in said habbit... I make sure I'm absolutely alone and no sighted person will see me. I tripple even check 4 or so times to ensure nobody is around first and that absolutely no sighted person whatsoever will see. I try my best to avoid such habbits but eventually they come back or I have some desire to engage in such habbits though I try my best to fight them and sometimes I'm successful for maybe a few weeks at a time. But they return eventually. Then I wait until I am alone or will be alone for a good amount of time, and I guess use the physical stimulation to try to replace the huge amount of visual data I should be able to get, but have not, and never could obtain... and never will get ahold of.