Re: nostalgia: all the things I miss very deeply and will continue to miss

This thread reminds me of something I ponder now and then.

Often times, we say we miss things like going to school, watching TV after coming home from school, etc. Sometimes we even say we miss a certain time period.

But is it that we miss those things or times, or do we simply miss being young? Since our brains are different now than when we were younger, would we still get that same feeling we used to get now? If we were to travel back to our favorite time, would we still enjoy being in that time as much as we did? Would we enjoy life in this time period more if we were younger?

Deep questions, I know. tongue