Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Hi.
At green gables, well, squawking 7500 or 7600 does actually nothing, that's well, to put the truth on the table, it's not really a simulator, more like an arcade style game. This doesnt mean the game is bad, just to advetise it as a flight simulation is just wrong.
Also your right, when the game was out for some weeks in english, I recorded a tower voice where I complyed with the FAA and ICEAO rules of ATC, for example I went with 1 2000 and not 12000 for example, but the tower voice wasn't taken because apparently the sound enginier had a problem with me using a realistic way of phrasing things. Well, not my problem.
I also don't understand why you constantly have to change the Squak code and not the frequency, why the tower always sets you to a different altitude, why I seam to be the only one in the airspace, and just these little things that make me, who is used to FSX flying scratch my head, just an example, putting your aircraft in reve rse, gosh, pushback exists for a reason people.
Greetings Moritz.