Re: Part one of the UFC2 demo/guide.

Hi Karen,
I will most certainly compose a text document at some point explaining what the audio files mention. Over the last few weeks, I have been in touch with one of the devs on the UFC title, (found him on twitter and took a chance), an we have been discussing possible modifications to UFC 3. Lots of great stuff. Grin

My wife and I are back in our home in Napa, at least for now, safe from all the crazy wildfires that spread over the weekend. My hope is to continue the guide sometime tonight, unless the winds shift and the fire blows back this way. Fingers crossed. smile
And of course, need to check out all the cool stuff in Madden! smile